Patty’s Wedge was created as our interpretation of a popular Italian street food. Fast, convenient and easy to hold, the Wedge is a unique twist to the traditional slice of pizza. Each Wedge is hand filled with an abundance of flavorful ingredients, then carefully folded into a tender, triangular style crust made from our famous classic dough.
Patty’s Wedge is available with a variety of fillings, including:
- Pepperoni Always a crowd pleaser!
- Cheese A custom blend using RBST free California Cheeses.
- BBQ Chicken with red onions and cilantro. A favorite!
Patty’s pizza wedges are made with our classic recipe.
The Wedge is available in medium 5” x 6”.
|CHEESE WEDGE Medium (5”X 6”)||30||9.50lbs||14 X 9 X 9||12×6|
|PEPPERONI WEDGE Medium (5”X 6”)||30||10.20lbs||14 X 9 X 9||12×6|
|BBQ CHICKEN WEDGE Medium (5”X 6”)||30||11.00lbs||14 X 9 X 9||12×6|
- Classic dough: Unbleached Flour, Water, Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Yeast, Canola Oil and Olive Oil
- Cheese: Varies
- Sauce: Varies
- Filling: Varies
- For best results, pre-heat oven
- To speed up cooking time, either thaw in refrigerator or microwave for 30 seconds before baking in pre-heated oven
- Pizza wedges are ready when brown & crispy and the filling is heated to 165 degrees
STANDARD OVEN, CONVECTION, OR DECK OVEN
- Bake at 450 – 500 degrees
- Place Wedges onto oven rack, pizza stone or a lightly oiled sheet pan (adjust oven rack to middle shelf for standard oven)
- Bake approximately 5 – 8 minutes until heated through
- Bake at 425 – 475 degrees
- Slide pizza wedge directly on conveyor belt for optimum baking
- Bake for approximately 4 – 8 minutes depending on the size of the conveyor
- Microwave for 1 – 2 minutes
Store pizza wedges in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for 6 months. Do not refreeze thawed pizza wedges.