Simple Baking Instructions
- Pre-heated to 475 degrees oven.
- Slide pizza directly onto the rack until crust is golden brown and fillings are hot and melted.
- Depending on if the pizza is refrigerated or frozen, cooking times will vary 8-12 minutes.
- Remove and place back on the cardboard circle to slice and serve – easy to clean up too!
- Keep refrigerated or freeze
- Bake one pizza at a time
- Do not use a pan or microwave
- After 4-5 minutes rotate pizza for even cooking
- Cook pizza within 24 hours of refrigeration, freeze after 24 hours if not cooked